Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts can only be submitted through the congress website.
- All submitters should be prepared to present their abstract as poster presentation.
- Those who would like to be considered for oral presentation must indicate their preference on the submission form.
- Authors of abstracts selected for oral communications will be required to give a presentation of 10 minutes into the appropriate Symposia session.
- Authors of abstracts selected for poster presentation will be required to set up their poster in a dedicated area.
- The maximum size of poster boards is 100 cm × 140 cm.
- All abstracts submitted will be compiled into the congress's book of abstracts. A link to download the Abstract pdf file will be available before the Congress. .